Remedial massage in Marylebone & Monument.
Back problems top the list of common health complaints in the UK. Many people find that back pain restricts their everyday life and leisure activities.
Therapeutic massage can greatly ease back and joint pain. Our range of therapies will help you lead a fuller life.
What is remedial massage?
Remedial massage uses manual therapy techniques to try to remedy a problem. To achieve this, remedial massage combines the traditional techniques of Swedish massage with more advanced soft tissue techniques.
The therapist not only relieves pain, but can also help detect the possible causes of the pain and provide preventive measures.
Who is remedial massage for?
Everyone with muscle and joint problems, injuries, aches, tension can benefit from remedial massage.
Remedial massage can help to:
- Relieve symptoms of chronic occupational posture and muscle fatigue.
- Improve and realign scar tissue following surgery or injury.
- Speeds up recovery.
- Improves posture, flexibility and range of movement.
- Promotes relaxation.
Our therapy methods:
- Swedish massage techniques
- Deep tissue massage techniques
- Advanced soft tissue techniques
- Neuromuscular Techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
- Possitional release
- Myofascial release
- Trigger points therapy
- Facilitated stretching
- Soft tissue release
- Kinesiology taping (Rocktape)